Here are a few tools that will make using social media more efficient:
- MeetEdgar: automatically categorizes and organizes your content into your own custom library, then publishes it at regular interval times. You can link and publish to all of the social media accounts you need to operate
- Hootsuite: one of the most reliable social media tools. You can upload a bulk of content to post, and manage all social media platforms. This one isn’t our favorite but, it does the job!
- Zapier: allows you to automate information between your various Apps, saving time and simplifying functions. You specify an immediate action and assign a command so that it performs an actionâ€”and then the app will send it to the appropriate online service or social network. It can also integrate forms with your client’s email provider.
- Bit.ly: Best for shortening URL’s. Most reliable and glitch free application for social media. It also gives you powerful stats for your URL’s and allows you to customize them.
- Recurpost: allows you to create a content library for your best posts, promotions, links, videos, and quotes. You can create a set schedule of when you want the content posted and scheduled in advance.
- Buffer: One of our personal favorites. It allows you to access to all social media platforms and allows you to create/post content at more than one at once. It also provides the scheduling tool to get ahead with content creation, and posts so you don’t have to!